Donate to Help Animals
We couldn’t help all the animals that are in need if not for you. You are the heart of Rescued Hearts Unique Boutique.
If you’d like to donate to Rescued Hearts Unique Boutique so we can carry out our mission of supporting worthy groups, besides shopping at the store you can donate here.
Use PayPal to Donate
Items We Can Accept (in good condition)
- Men’s and women’s clothing, shoes
- Men’s and women’s hats, gloves, mittens, scarves, purses
- Books, CDs, DVDs, vintage vinyl records
- Housewares – dishes, glassware, kitchen utensils, storage containers, small appliances, pots, pans, and other cooking containers
- Collectibles, antiques
- Knick knacks, home décor, and other giftware
- Linens, blankets, towels, area rugs
- Small furniture (mostly wood, glass, or metal) – small tables, shelves, small dressers, lamps, some chairs
- Flat screen TVs
- Small stereo units, radios, clocks, cameras, musical instruments
- Pet supplies in good condition, including crates
- Small sporting goods and small power tools
- Seasonal decorative items and dishes
Items We Can’t Accept
It’s hard to refuse any donation, but there are certain items that we aren’t able to sell. These include items that contain hazardous material and items prohibited by law. Some require too many volunteer hours to clean and restore to sellable condition. Others items are unfortunately too big for our relatively small sales floor. A few items have just been very slow sellers for us over the years.
- Noticeably damaged or stained items
- Items that are musty, mildewed, or rusty
- Items that smell like cigarette smoke
- Old CRT TVs and computer monitors (the fat kind)
- Building supplies, hardware, plumbing, ceiling light fixtures and ceiling fans, towel bars, window blinds, paint
- Large appliances
- Bed frames, cribs, mattresses, or bed pillows
- Auto parts
- Large pieces of furniture, such as armoires, couches, upholstered chairs, most dining tables with chairs
- Large pieces of exercise equipment (treadmills, weight sets, etc.)
- We also don’t carry baby and children’s items, or electronics we aren’t able to test
Items We Can’t Sell That We Donate to Rescue Groups
- Old towels, hand towels and washcloths
- Old dog and cat beds that are too worn to sell, but still good enough to use.
- Certain other used pet supplies that groups ask for, such as dishes and collars.
We also re-donate certain items (mostly clothing) that haven’t sold in 3 months to other non-profits that help people in the community, including veterans, the homeless, and women re-entering the work force.